December can be an expensive month. Weddings, parties and of course celebrating Christmas and New Years can put quite a dent in your bank balance. So to help you guys out, I’ve put together a list of NYE dresses for any occasion all under INR 2000 !
1. Club L Asymmetric Dress with Gold Bar Belt – asos.com
2. Organza-Paneled Dress- forever21.com
3. Cut Out Detail Maxi Dress- koovs.com
4. Double Split Fishtail Maxi Dress- asos.com
5. Sequin Keyhole Skater Dress- asos.com
6. Plunge Mesh Dress in Sequins- asos.com
7. Metallic Bandage Dress- koovs.com
8. Twisted-Front Metallic Dress- forever21.com
Note : asos.com usually delivers within 10 days, so if you order soon, your dress should reach before NYE. But because of holiday traffic I would urge you to check with them. There also will be additional duties over and above the price of the dress.
Hope this list helps you find something for the big night
If you’re into fashion, unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last week, you’d know that everyone has been going bananas over the Balmain x H&M collection that”s out on November 5th. Olivier Rousteing and his squad of It girls have taken over instagram and even got the Backstreet Boys out of hiding for the launch party.
While we still have a little while to get our hands on the collection (here in India we’ll have to depend on our phoren friends/aunty jis) I couldn’t help but google all of the pieces and think of how they perfect they would look hanging in my closet. The collection if full of glitz and its release just before the festive season is perfect!
For this week’s wishlist, I went a little overboard and created three different looks for three different occasions- A Monochrome Dinner (sleek and sophisticated with just a little bit of sexy); A Christmas Extravaganza (incomplete without lots of dancing, although I’m not sure the shoes would oblige); and a Glam New Years Eve (with sequins and thigh high suede boots of course, as every NYE should be) I had so much fun creating this post! Especially because I absolutely fell in love with the collection. It oozes the edgy glamour that Balmain is famous for and is still in the reach of the masses (although for us Indians, is still pricey- I don’t see myself spending $650 on a dress, but a girl can dream 😉 Leave me a comment if you liked the looks!
Until next time,
Last week I celebrated my 25th birthday (and went into a full-blown quarterlife crisis) . My gift to myself was a trek in Kashmir (which was cut short due to terrible weather- bummer) And if I hadn’t spent all my money on the trip, my birthday haul would’ve looked something like this
1. Silver Ornate Mangteeka- Amrapali
2. House of Cards Bodysuit – Pankaj & Nidhi for Koovs
3. Airtex Striped Prom Skirt- Topshop via Jabong.com
4. Matte Chili Lipstick : M.A.C
5. Gladiator Sandals : New Look on Koovs
The festival of lights is upon us! This week’s wishlist hopes to hopes to make your Diwali shopping a little easier
1. Rose Palace Cushion Cover : India Circus
2. Owl Coasters : Chumbak
3. Silver Peacock Crystal Earrings : Amrapali
4. Noor Lantern : Good Earth
5. My Burberry Perfume : Burberry
1. Felted Wool Bowler Hat : Forever 21
2. Printed Leggings : Zara
3. Eclectic Woven Chain Necklace : Forever 21
4. Zady Calf-hair Houndstooth Pump : MICHAEL-Michael Kors
5. Cream Check Print Shirt : River Island
6. Portman Bag : Aldo
Ever since I started my blog, the single most common question I get asked is – “How do you afford all those clothes?”
And my answer is always the same- I shop at sales. I ALWAYS shop at sales. I am the crazy person waiting outside Forever New at 8 am on the first day of a sale ready to run in and grab everything in sight. And I don’t care if people think I’m insane. I still do it.
Luckily for all you lazy bums, a lot of really nice brands are available online- and on sale! So this week’s wishlist consists only of pieces that are available on Indian sites on sale right now .
1. Zuria Heel- Aldo
2. Navy Sleeveless Shell Jumpsuit- River Island via Jabong.com
3. Modernist Faux Leather Skirt- Forever 21
4. Pocket Square Blazer- Mango
5. Nude Peplum Hem Dress- Dorothy Perkins via Jabong.com
6. Tweed Handbag- Charles and Keith
All that I need…..are the boots
– Puss in Boots
Since there’s literally nothing cuter than a kitty cat in boots.
1. Stretch High Heeled Boot- Zara
2. Tan Cut-Out Buckle Boots- River Island
3. Rockstud Harness Ankle Boot- Valentino
4. Buckled Booties- Forever 21
5. Leather Panelled Heeled Boots- Gardenia on ASOS.com
With Pondicherry still on my mind, this week’s wishlist is inspired by beaches and resort wear.
Indulging my candy cravings this week with some pink!
1. Fuschia Blazer : Zara
2. Cherry and Seychelles striped one shoulder swimsuit : Shivan and Narresh
3. Fuschia Printed Jersey Dress : Pankaj and Nidhi
4. Elizabeth Necklace : Pipa+Bella
5. Jimmy Choo Exotic : EDT